Hunkemöller strives to be a much loved, social & inclusive brand. A place where people love to work, are proud of the brand, and where we create true brand ambassadors. Working in a passionate, energetic, design-led and performance-driven environment where our key customer persona 'Shero' sits at the heart of everything we do.
Are you ready to be one of our key people ambassadors as our Corporate Recruiter, hiring amazing individuals from across the world to join our international headquarter near Amsterdam (NL)? Your main job will be to attract, source & pool talent for corporate functions, sense who'll be the right fit to match our mentality "Hire for attitude & train for skills" and create unique candidate experiences every day.
As a true Omni Channel brand having over 900 stores and countless online opportunities for our Shero to get inspired with Hunkemöller products, our HQ is currently growing in areas such as digital, Omni Channel innovation, IT, Customer Service and planning & (E-Comm) logistics. And the best part: We design 95% of our products in house with our Design, Buying & Merchandise teams sitting in our international HQ as well. Therefore it's essential that you'd be keen to find digital and creative talents via various sourcing channels, even better if you bring a vast network already!
The ideal candidate has been successful as a Recruiter in a high paced environment and has experience with effectively attracting new talent, advising hiring managers on the right profiles and has developed sourcing & pooling strategies. With an analytic mindset, you'd not only report on the current processes, but also forecast and invest in expending our potential talent pools.
To make sure we‘re able to select the fitting personalities for our brand, we're extremely innovative within our recruitment processes. Therefore we're searching for a recruiter who feels comfortable to work with the latest recruitment trends & technology. You'll be responsible for managing the whole recruitment process within the International Headquarters, working closely with the hiring managers of all departments.
Key responsibilities include:.
- Manage the entire life cycle of recruitment within the International Headquarters for all roles until Manager's level:
- Advise & develop the perfect profile during briefings with the Hiring Manager
- Be fully in charge of finding the perfect sourcing strategy & attract exceptional international candidates across all areas of the business, depending on roles
- Find the best matching candidate; here fore you'll also actively explore options in your network and talent pools (internal and external)
- Preselect candidates to suggest the best possible matching candidate to Hiring Managers
- Assist & Advise around the perfect candidate experience
- Develop our hiring manager's interviewing skills focusing on a truly fair & inclusive skill & attitude based interviews
- Manage the offer- & hiring process
- Building internal and external candidate database of brand ambassadors by being pro active in search having an eye on short and mid long term vacancy planning
- You're on the 'driver's seat' to create & maintain a true ‘on brand' candidate experience
- With your eagerness & drive, you take responsibility to increase your KPIs (time to hire, candidate experience indicators)
- Lead the Recruitment for Hunkemöller's 'Best internship in Retail' with your team, including cooperation with our preferred schools & unis for over 40 different HQ intern hires every half year
- Lead & support different recruitment projects together with the Global Recruitment & Talent Manager
- Manage and monitor the performance of external agencies (preferred suppliers)
The Perfect candidate…
- Minimum of 2, preferably 3+ years experience as a Recruiter within an (international) high pace environment
- Highly interested in newest technologies and gained experience with ATS/HR systems already (e.g. Workday, SAP or similar international technology)
- You have a perfect eye for talent and you are eager to approach the best talents pro actively
- Excellent English level
- Need to be able to deal with deadlines and multiple priorities, is pro-active and works independently
- Being a true role model & brand ambassador for our company presenting to schools and other events
- Having a – or capable of building a - relevant global network of talents
What's in for you...
- You'll benefit from flat hierarchies within our HR teams. You'll directly report into the Global Recruitment Manager.
- Both within our Global Recruitment team, but also our wider Global HR teams, we encourage working on HR innovation projects that contribute to our brand being rewarded as a TOP EMPLOYER for 4 years in a row (in NL).
- In this role you'd be also involved in different Recruitment reporting, forecasting & support the Global Recruitment Manager in keeping Hunkemöller's Recruitment processes & strategy top of the game.
- You'll mentor a small team and have the opportunity to expand that to help other HQs in either
- And it's up to you, we'd love to hear what you're goals are!
- This role will be based in our int. HQ in Hilversum. Past COVID-related restrictions, you'd be able to work at our truly international HQ again having more than 28 nationalities and being intouch with hiring managers every day. You'll truly benefit from our vivid, open and pulsing working environment while working at HQ. ...meaning this role will not be a fully remote job, just managing expectations!
- Regardless if you live in a commuting distance already or would relocate into the Amsterdam/Utrecht/Hilversum area, we can only recommend the lifestyle around our HQ, regardless is you're a city lover or prefer urban surrounding.
- Hunkemöller is certified TOP EMPLOYER of the Netherlands & Germany 2021, which underlines our people initiatives and achievements, including T&C, L&D, Recruitment and many more.
- Together Tomorrow – Join a Retailer that's on the move to be better for our planet, better for people, better together! From diversity & inclusion, reducing waste, to product care and how we work with our suppliers, our Together Tomorrow initiative reflects what we do and helps drive change across our business. Ready to help us achieving our ambitious goals? Where ever you'll start working with us, if in Stores or our HQs, you can contribute!
How to land this dream job:
- Apply now with your CV (in English) or LinkedIn profile.
- 1st step of the application process will be an on-demand video interview, purely based on finding our about your motivation for this role and getting a glimpse of your attitude
- If we believe you might be a fit with us, there will be approximately 2 live interview rounds (with 1 including a short assignment as well).
We aim to fill this role asap, but obviously considering possible notice periods.
Hiring manager & contact person in case of any questions is Global Recruitment Manager Anne Albracht.
For this role, we're not looking to work with external agencies.