Hunkemöller leads lingerie retail in Northern Europe and has huge ambitions for the future. We continue to open store globally, this year we’ll enter China, after we’ve successfully opened first stores in Russia, Norway and Switzerland last year. At the same time, we want to become the most personal, social and inspiring lingerie brand! Our over 7000 employees are key in achieving this, which is why we have a transparent communications strategy and the rare advantage of calling our employees true brand ambassadors; as it’s true: great people power great brands.
Your main tasks would be:
- As our Global Internal Communications & Community Manager you’ll be responsible for all internal communications towards our employees (mainly store colleagues as well as our office stuff) via different channels, such as our employee app, intranet, mailings & internal events
- You collect, draft & distribute brand information & updates, ensure these are manage in a proper content calendar & match our brand identity
- You’re in touch with our headoffice teams as well as local country offices to collect, distribute & advise on relevant internal information that we share daily/weekly with internal stakeholders around the globe
- You’re overall responsible for the organization, coordination & improvement of internal events for internal stake holders, mainly for our sales management group (Storemanager, Regional Sales Manager, Head of Retails)
- You’ll advise our local sales support teams in different countries on latest company updates, policies and innovations. The ultimate goal here is to ensure a smooth transition into the local markets, considering cultural & language barriers.
- Within our headquarters you are the go-to-person for all internal communications & are considered a true advisor to communicate information supporting change processes
- The ongoing expansion of Hunkemöller inspires you and you are willing to take the extra mile to reach your overall goals, knowing you’re the key point of contact between relevant headoffice departments & our local offices in Germany, Scandinavia, Spain, Belgium, Russia and China
- As this role is key to the business, you’ll report directly to the COO and have a small team to support the business as best as possible
- You’re responsible to maintain supplier relationship and project manage improvement projects related to our employee app & intranet
- You have a strong passion for communication, community management, internal engagement and an excellent eye for the right content to ensure you align our brand ambassadors according to our brand vision
- You gained your relevant experience within either a communications–, project- or event manager role for 3 years at least – but are also able to analyze the bigger picture to find ways of improvement. Alternatively in a Retail Managers role, in case you also gained first internal comms experience in projects or similar.
- In your daily work you make use of our senior attitude to be able to deliver results in tight deadlines, keep track on project progress, in addition to this you are highly motivated, flexible and open for (event relevant) travels
- Excellent English skills (and preferably one additional European language) both written and verbal and the ability to use different MS Office & intranet- or CRM management programs complete your profile
Hunkemöller strives to be a much-loved, global and social brand. A place where people love to work, are proud of the brand, and where we create true brand ambassadors. Working in a passionate, energetic, design-led and performance-driven environment where our key customer persona 'Shero' sits at the heart of everything we do. Hunkemöller is certified TOP EMPLOYER of the Netherlands 2019, which underlines our people initiatives and achievements.
If you want to join our growing Hunkemöller headquarters team, click on 'apply' to hand in your CV or LinkedIn profile details (in English). In case of any questions, please contact our HR department via (0031)35-646 5118.