Apply now if you're interested in this vacancy! Make sure you have the following documents ready to add to your application.
Internship Marketing – Editor & Film-maker (m/f) - Apply now for the “Best internship in Retail” at the European Lingerie leader Hunkemöller! - In for a challenge? As of September 2020 our marketing team at the head office in Hilversum, nearby Amsterdam (NL) is looking for a DOP & Editor intern. Are you currently studying and looking for an interesting internship at our expanding, international Retail brand? Then don’t be shy, apply!
Stagiair – Editor & Film-maker (m/v)
You will have a first line experience within a team of like-minded passionate creatives. You have a keen eye for editing, typography and video, you are a natural story teller and visual narrative is your second language. We breath fashion so an interest in fashion needs to be a part of who you are. You are passionate, energetic and positive. Together we will create outstanding work and help bring the consumer experience to a different level while empowering an International Women Focus brand
You will support the team with these daily tasks:
• Join the team that is shaping the brand and participating in international campaigns development and its process.
• Assist our in-house Dop and Editors with ideas, concepts and edits with their daily video chores and social media projects.
• Help in designing and preparing content such as Gifs, Video Stories, Narrow casting and Internal Video material.
• Video and Titles support for Social Teams (think of fb posts, instagram vids, Youtube videos, etc.)
• Visual campaign and assets updates for the guidelines
• When necessary help out with Film Shoot Assisting work
• Bring youth, energy, passion and new points of view into the retail game.
• You are naturally social.
• You are passionate about fashion, filming and editing. For you there are no barriers between video and digital communication.
• In your Bachelor/HBO level studies with the focus on Filming or Visual Storytelling and you already finished your first semesters.
• You are an Adobe Premier savvy and have technical filming knowledge. Other adobe suit programs such as Aftereffects are a plus.
• Fluent English and Dutch language skills and your interest in retail complete your profile.
Hunkemöller's 'Best internship in Retail' is not just a chance to add a few lines to your CV or to complete a study module from school or uni. It's also a genuine opportunity to kick-start your future career, as you will be joining the leading lingerie brand in Europe. If you think you're a great fit for our open, diverse and fast-moving culture, we're offering a 5- 6-month internship from September 2020 which will be fun, challenging and inspiring. It's our goal to provide you with the best coaching opportunities, so that you make the most out of your internship.
Click on 'apply' to send your CV (in English), please note that as we are an international and successful company, the whole application process will be in English.
If you have any questions, please contact Zeger from our Recruitment department via Tel-Nr. (0031)35-646 5157
Curious for more company info? Go to https://jobs.hunkemoller.nl/en/hq-jobs/interns to read more about our 'Best internship in Retail'.