Internship Marketing - Graphic Design (m/f) - Apply now for the “Best internship in Retail” at Hunkemöller! - In for a challenge at Hunkemöller? As of February 2020 our marketing team at the headoffice in Hilversum, nearby Amsterdam (NL) is looking for a graphic design intern. Are you currently studying and looking for an interesting internship at our expanding, international Retail brand? Then don’t be shy, apply!
You will have a first line experience within a team of like-minded passionate creatives. You have a keen eye for design, typography and photography. We breath fashion so an interest in fashion needs to be a part of who you are. Are passionate, energetic and positive. Together we will create outstanding work and help bring the consumer experience to a different level while empowering an International Women Focus brand
You will support the team with these daily tasks:
• Join the team that is shaping the brand and participating in international campaigns development and its process.
• Assist our in-house Art directors with ideas, trends and concepts and with their daily design chores and social media projects.
• Help in designing and preparing content such as flyers, booklets and POS materials
• Graphic design support for our Social Teams (think of fb posts, instagram vids, etc.)
• Visual campaign updates for the guidelines
• When necessary help out with DTP work
• Bring youth, energy, passion and new points of view into the retail game.
• You are passionate about fashion, art direction. For you there are no barriers between graphic and digital design.• In your Bachelor/HBO level studies with the focus on WEB Design or Graphic Design and you already finished your first semesters.
• Fluent English and Dutch language skills and your interest in retail complete your profile
Hunkemöller's 'Best internship in Retail' is not just a chance to add a few lines to your CV or to complete a study module from school or uni. It's also a genuine opportunity to kick-start your future career, as you will be joining the leading lingerie brand in Europe. If you think you're a great fit for our open, diverse and fast-moving culture, we're offering a 5- 6-month internship from February 2020 which will be fun, challenging and inspiring. It's our goal to provide you with the best coaching opportunities, so that you make the most out of your internship.
Click on 'apply' to send your CV (in English), please note that as we are an international and successful company, the whole application process will be in English.
If you have any questions, please contact Gülçin from our Recruitment department via Tel-Nr. (0031)35-646 5246
Curious for more company info? Go to https://jobs.hunkemoller.nl/en/hq-jobs/interns to read more about our 'Best internship in Retail'.