At Hunkemöller, we believe that having the right attitude is essential if you want to be successful in our business. We’re constantly looking for people who relate to and live our values. Hunkemöller is therefore looking for an experienced and passionate Customer Service Teamleader (m/f) for our e-commerce customer service department based in our international HQ in Hilversum (near Amsterdam). The Customer Service Teamleader will manage and build our multilingual customer service agent team that help our customers with all questions and enquiries. The teamleader should start in September 2019.
Your key responsibilities…
- Your primary focus is to support and develop our customer service agents, so that they can offer great customer service
- You will develop our customer service in order to constantly exceed our Shero’s (main target customer persona) expectations
- You will be responsible for development tasks, giving feedback and ensuring that other business critical factors are in balance
- You will deliver word-class customer service to our Shero by answering all questions that come up while or after shopping in our web-shop (via phone, email, chat and social media)
- As you’re truly customer-centered, you always find the best solutions for our customers. Hence, you’ll support our Shero with your personal shopper mentality, think about additional products that will complete her outfit, and maximize our customer satisfaction & online sales
- Have an MBO diploma or related (sales is a plus)
- Have a minimum of 2-4 years sales and customer service experience – either in a call center, retail or hospitality
- Have proven experience in leading individuals or a customer service team
- Have great interest in developing people and customer service
- Speak fluently English and either Dutch, Spanish, French, Danish, or Swedish
- Are interested in lifestyle and fashion (specially lingerie)
- Are positive, reliable and resilient
- Have a problem-solving and solution-driven mentality
- Love the contact with customers and enjoy delivering high level customer service
- Are available 5 days from Monday to Saturday (40h/week)
- Passionate colleagues and a dynamic work environment in our international HQ
- Great development opportunities
- Chance to be a part of a global and social brand
- Staff discount
Hunkemöller strives to be a much-loved, global and social brand. A place where people love to work, are proud of the brand, and where we create true brand ambassadors. Working in a passionate, energetic, design-led and performance-driven environment where our key customer persona 'Shero' sits at the heart of everything we do. Hunkemöller is certified TOP EMPLOYER of the Netherlands 2019, which underlines our people initiatives and achievements.
If you want to join our growing Hunkemöller headquarters team, click on 'apply' to hand in your CV or LinkedIn profile details (in English). In case of any questions, please contact Corporate Recruiter Juliana Jaekel via (0031) +31 (0)35 646 5102.
For this role, we’re not looking to work with external agencies.